Ashley's Blog

12.19.2016

2016 reads | part three

 Night Road by Kristin Hannah
***** Kristin Hannah does so well with her story lines. This one had every emotion in me.

Harmony by Carolyn Parkhurst
**** A little weird. Not a very realistic storyline. But it was fun to read something different + simple.

Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
**** Taylor Reid being my favorite, I knew this was a guaranteed good read. I brought this with me on a weekend work trip. Her books never slow down, perfect for picking up and putting down whenever needed.
The Two-Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman
**** A very fun read.

The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
*** I enjoyed Ware's previous book much better than this.
Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
***** My first Sci-Fi read that I truly enjoyed and couldn't get myself to put down!
All the Time in the World by Caroline Angell
****

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment