Ashley's Blog

9.26.2016

2016 Reads | part two

I'm back with a second recap on this year's reads. For awhile it was a slow season of reading. I constantly had a book in hand but for many, I couldn't seem to finish.

 One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
***** Having already been a Taylor Jenkins Reid fan, I was so excited to hop into another one of her's. I'm looking forward to reading even more.

In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
**** I CANNOT wait to read another one of Ware's books-- The Woman in Cabin 10

Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
*** This was alright. I was sick of not being able to find anything good and was ready to get through an entire book. 

Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen
**** 
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
***** After loving All the Light We Cannot See, when my boss handed me this one I was super excited and jumped right in. This was even better than ATLWCS. Loved the perspective of two sisters. 

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
***** I've heard a lot of praise about this book so when I saw it laying around at work I picked it up during M's afternoon nap. I found myself reaching for it the next day and soon enough, I was hooked. SO TWISTED. Loved all the way through. Also scored on reading another book before the movie comes out!

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment