Ashley's Blog

4.25.2016

weekend recap | V x2

Last weekend, I road tripped (again) north to see my favorite lady, Victoria! The days were full of laughter + trying new things. 

The perk of being an early bird (usually between 5+6am) is having no problem hitting the road right as the sun comes up. I was able to arrive early, that way we could enjoy a late lunch and do some catching up. Later Saint Paul distracted us with its gorgeous houses, so I ended up behind the wheel once again cursing thru the prettiest neighborhoods with Jazz music in the background... We sipped on Lavender lattes + stopped for frozen yogurt.
Saturday was sunny + we did a little bit of everything! Our breakfast was paid for by a sweet family + we saw some really cool artwork during Saint Paul's Art Crawl + V introduced me to Nepalese food + we enjoyed some true talent at the UNW variety show. 
V and I decided one weekend together wasn't enough before she leaves the country. She was here less than 24 hours and half of daylight involved buckets of rain. 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

1 comment: