Ashley's Blog

1.18.2016

if I won the lotto...

The Powerball was the largest in history.
It has been fun to think about what I would do with that kind of money, so I made a list.

1. Take a mom and daughter trip to Africa.

2. Buy a 2brdm + 2bath condo for me in Chicago. Entirely furnished by West Elm.

3. Replace my used Honda with a brand new Honda.

4. Support friends + relatives on missionaries.

5. Set my parents up for life.

6. Help my brothers with schooling and their futures. Help my oldest brother with house renovations beyond his visions.

7. Travel, travel, travel. To the West Coast, then the East Coast. Then Amsterdam + Ireland.

8. Support Chicago libraries all round.

9. Lifetime yoga membership.

10. Unlimited sushi.



Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment