Ashley's Blog

1.05.2015

2014 reflection

Sharing some not-in-depth-at-all responses of a 40 question reflection that I do each year.


What new things did you discover about yourself?
I can do great things + I am mentally stronger than I think I am.

What was the best news you received?
Just when the year was about to end, I found a nanny position in the Chicago Suburbs. We Face Timed and they confirmed I would officially start in June 2015.

What was the most important lesson you learned in 2014?
Life goes on. It’s not the end of the world.

What was your biggest breakthrough moment career-wise?
Going to Chicago and deciding I want to nanny there.

What was your most common mental state this year (e.g. excited, curious, stressed)?
Concerned.

Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life this year?
Went to Chicago & Kentucky. Bought my very own vehicle. Fell in love with coffee.

Which worries turned out to be completely unnecessary?
What my plans are after high school + not surviving after becoming single. LOL

How did your overall outlook on life evolve?
My hopes expanded. There is so much more to life than I had ever thought.

What was the biggest problem you solved?
Plans after high school if it wasn’t college.

What purchase turned out to be the best decision ever?
vehicle - Saturn Vue.

What activities made you lose track of time?
Summer nights.

What topics did you most enjoy learning about?
News, all kinds of news - radio, local, world.

What advice would you give your early-2014 self if you could?
Times will get rough but you will get through it all, keep your head up.

Did any parts of yourself or your life do a complete 180 this year?
My relationship status.

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment